JOB POSTING: e-Commerce Business Manager
We’re looking for a talented e-Commerce Business Manager to join our team.
This person will work closely with the IT and Marketing departments to help manage and develop our online business Folding Doors and Room Dividers. Folding Doors and Room Dividers provides a large online selection of space saving solutions. We offer the best accordion doors, portable partitions, movable screens, security grills, sliding walls and room dividers available.
The Business Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management, execution of
e-Commerce content and product set-up. This role will partner with the manufacturer and internal team members to support all online activities. To be successful in this role, the candidate must have an analytical mind to drive sales and be capable of handling multiple projects without sacrificing quality. Proficiency in order processing and customer service support is required for this position.
- Design and maintain e-Commerce website, monitor, write and update product content
- Order processing and customer service support
- Develop, launch, and analyze e-Commerce / digital marketing campaigns and stay within budget
- Create compelling A+/Enhanced product detail pages
- Optimize images and other files on a frequent basis to incorporate new keywords for best searchability
- Identify search opportunities with the overall goal to increase sales and translate results into business recommendations
- Provide backup support for management of website content systems
- Conduct monthly reporting to drive business growth
- Conduct Market and consumer research and formulate competitive strategies
- Create, maintain and upload products, categories and content on e-Commerce website
- Support the marketing and IT department as needed
Requirement for the job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Knowledge of BigCommerce and Shopify platforms
- Adobe Program Experience (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Analytics, My Business and Search Console and best practices for SEO preferred
- Experience with e-Commerce and WordPress content
- Payment Gateway knowledge required
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work within time constraints
- Pro-active work ethic. Able to self-check work and take initiative
- Knowledge of space saving solutions is a plus
What we offer:
- Medical and dental
- 401K plan
- Paid sick days, vacation, and holidays
- Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Applicants without cover letters or resumes will not be considered.
- Salary: Negotiable